Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduled to depart keeps turning itself back on!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have always used the timed charge option to take advantage of Octopus Go, so car started at 12:30 and I got my four hours. End of tariff so switched to Intelligent Octopus which was fine until I tried out the Scheduled to Depart option in the car. I now find that the car and app automatically turn this back on so there is now a constant battle with Octopus, which is in charge if charging and the car.

So basically, after the waffle, how to I get the Scheduled to depart to turn off?

So...I don't know if this is it but it certainly was for me. Are you aware that scheduled depart is linked to your location?
As in, for a few days I set scheduled depart at home for the first time and then setting a new time for the following day when I was at work and knew what time I was starting.

What I didn't realise was, that all the adjustments I made at work were only for that location, so when I got home, it reverted to the original time I had set.

Reactions: Kenners and Doudeau