Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduling Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all! I got my VIN on Friday and my estimated delivery date is next Tuesday but I still haven't gotten my text to actually schedule the delivery or finish any of the paperwork. Can anyone shed light on how that process was and when I can expect the text or call to actually schedule the delivery?

Sarah

Hi all! I got my VIN on Friday and my estimated delivery date is next Tuesday but I still haven't gotten my text to actually schedule the delivery or finish any of the paperwork. Can anyone shed light on how that process was and when I can expect the text or call to actually schedule the delivery?

Sarah
I got my text to schedule a delivery time about 4 days after I got my VIN. I bet you will get it in the next few days.

Sarah
Got my Vin yesterday and got the text to schedule delivery today. I do live in CA though so there might be a difference.