Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scheduling the pickup appointment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everybody,

Got my VIN on Friday and a text today with a link to schedule my pickup appointment. Upon clicking the link it takes me to a page that says there are no appointments currently available and to check back at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. For those that have been through this process before, does it really reset at 8:00 a.m. each day? Does that vary based on the time zone that you live in? Just curious how far out I can book the appointment as well.

Another question I have if anyone knows, the Tesla account page says that when I come in for my new vehicle, I will need to bring the vehicle registration for my current trade-in. I've never had to provide the registration when I've traded in vehicles in the past. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but my registration card that I found is outdated even though the registration on the vehicle is current (just can't find the current card for some reason). I don't want any snags on delivery day but just curious if any of you have had to do this or if that's a state-specific thing.