TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Scottsdale AZ SC

Discussion in 'Model S' started by RYCO, Jun 22, 2016.

1. RYCO

RYCO Member

Just a shout out to the guys, and gals there. They really went above and beyond to help me out today. My 2 week old refreshed MS had a little issue and i wont have it for a few days. They got me a nice MS loaner and sent me on my way as quick as they could. Letting me have the tint done while there too by a vendor I picked, an outside vendor. Sucks to have my new car in the shop already but i feel they are going to take care of it like they are me. Thanks staff at the Scottsdale SC!

2. beantobe

beantobe Member

I've also had fantastic service by the entire team! Super nice all around as well.

3. TES-E

TES-E Member

I have been totally impressed with the Scottsdale SC team. They have always been prompt, courteous, and the very few things that needed attention were dealt with quickly and correctly. Well Done Scottsdale!!!

4. jmmp85d691hp

jmmp85d691hp Member

I like the SC people so much I feel like making up problems just to have a reason to visit.~ By far the best car service EVER really.. Jim M.

5. Sogorman

Sogorman Member

Couldn't agree more. Scottsdale SC is fantastic.