TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Scottsdale Store

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by iridium, Oct 4, 2012.

1. iridium

iridium Member

Does anyone know what color the Scottsdale store currently has? I'm staying in the area and am wondering if it is worth stopping by.

2. Sousaphil

Sousaphil P2,595

Inside? They have a pearl white beta display model and an older (alpha?) sig red.

I haven't heard if they have production test drive car(s) yet.

3. phx182flyer

phx182flyer P11051

Was down there a few days ago. The Pearl White Beta and the old Sig Red are still the cars they have on display. Was told they not getting any test drive cars until the dealer license is resolved.

4. iridium

iridium Member

Thanks for the info. I was hoping to see Blue before I finalize my order.. oh well. I'll skip the store and continue enjoying your sun instead. :)

5. napabill

napabill Active Member

Don't suppose there are any charging capabilities at the new store. I'm planning a trip from Calif to Tucson in late December.

6. Matthew049

Matthew049 Member

actually the mall itself has at least a couple spots for ev's and a place to plug in, even before the Tesla store was there