Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scratch & Minor Dent Repair - Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend someone for scratch and minor dent repair in Sydney? I've incurred minor rear bumper and wheel hub damage that doesn't require a full-on smash repairer. I am looking for someone who has successfully worked on your Tesla previously.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8219.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_8221.jpg
    IMG_8221.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 125
depends but there's PDR - paintless dent removals - highly recommended in five dock.. they can take dents out but also buff off scratch if it's not too deep. Otherwise it will need respray Dentagon - Paintless Dent Removal And Hail Repairs, Sydney.

That fender looks doable, but unfortunately not the bumper, however, there's a whole team there that could help with that too.

I had someone put dents on my bonnet and the lad managed to completely repair it - for under $300 .. which otherwise would have been a replacement bonnet and respray in the $1000s

Check out the art of these professional PDRists - they certainly can do wonders

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pdr+dent+removal

Upvote 0
Reactions: Maximillan
Upvote 0
Can anyone recommend someone for scratch and minor dent repair in Sydney? I've incurred minor rear bumper and wheel hub damage that doesn't require a full-on smash repairer. I am looking for someone who has successfully worked on your Tesla previously.

Thanks!
Actually as you appear to have caught the dogleg below a rear door, that will be better repaired by a smash repairer.
You will likely find paintless dent removal will not work in this area as you cannot get behind it and the only way to pull the dent out is with the weld on pins, which means removing the paint first.
I am booked in with Chatswood smash at the moment waiting on new door hinges that have forgotten how to retain the passenger side front door and for a small parking dint on the rear passenger door. When I called in to get a quote, the place was full of Teslas with barely any other makes there.

Reactions: Maximillan
Upvote 0