TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Screen bubbles, happening in our climate?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by scottm, Sep 26, 2016.

1. scottm

scottm Active Member

I'm thinking the problem of bubbles forming around the edges of the center console is related to hot climates.

Are we seeing bubbling in Canada? Anybody have this happen to their car .. if so describe your typical climate.

This is just one of the many things eating on my mind of whether to by extended maintenance / warranty agreement before I hit 80,000 with the car. Which happens in about a month at my rate of driving.

I have figured out how to repair my own door handles.

And there's promise of more and more people figuring out how to repair items on their own, or for low cost... https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1751020/

2. Tripple_T

Tripple_T Cincinnati Member

The analysis I just got back from the countries leading touch screen repair company would concur.

3. scottm

scottm Active Member

[citation needed]

4. jelloslug

jelloslug Member

My anecdotal evidence based off of the early 2013 Model S that we have at work is that even in South Carolina it's not hot enough to damage the screen.