Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen flickers or adjusting brightness back and forth

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had my MYP for a month now and sometimes the screen will flicker or adjust brightness back and forth. The touchscreen still works fine when this happens. I'm not sure what's going on and I can't always recreate the issue. Is this just an issue with the car trying to figure out the auto brightness for the screen? Not sure if I need to schedule a service call or not.

Same thing. Never had the problem with my 21 MYSR - I also thought it seemed related to the brightness. I had my SC look into it (with video and an exact timestamp) and they said they couldn't see anything in the logs that would explain it. It has been getting more frequent though.

Reactions: WyomingEV
Same thing. Never had the problem with my 21 MYSR - I also thought it seemed related to the brightness. I had my SC look into it (with video and an exact timestamp) and they said they couldn't see anything in the logs that would explain it. It has been getting more frequent though.
I just turned off auto brightness and haven't seen the issue since.