Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen froze during while reversing

nyev

Aug 26, 2017
NY
Hello All,
Picked up the Mode Y yesterday. Things were fine up until this morning(car was parked outside without charging). I went in and had to reverse out to let another car to get out of the driveway. All of a sudden screen froze. Ac/fan was running. Lights were on. I parked the car and the reset the screen by pressing and holding down the buttons on the steering wheel. Thankfully it came back to normal. Not sure how it happened. Shall I make appointment. I emailed the advisor but they wont respond until tomorrow.

Thank you,

san

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC