Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen issue/questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earlier in the week, I got an error message (and couldn't change lanes to the left on AP) that said the left side main pillar camera was blocked. I stopped and cleaned it and the message went away. There wasn't really anything on the glass. A day or so later, I got the same message, but it went away on it's own a few minutes later. A day later, I see that I have the low tire pressure light on, check it, and it says its the right rear tire, but it is only 1 pound off from the others.

Because of these, I thought I should do a re-boot by pressing the brake and simultaneously pressing the 2 wheel buttons on the steering wheel. After it came back on, I had a time trying to get my iPhone connected, but finally did. The problem is, my Navigation maps still won't show up. Any suggestions? I'm getting ready to go out of town in the Y and don't have time to take it in beforehand. Is there a phone number for Tesla that I can call to see if they can fix it remotely?

Any other suggestions?

Thank you very much.

Opening is a service ticket is the only thing to do, and sooner is better. Otherwise, try the number for your service center, and try all the menu options under service to see if you get a human. If multiple sensors are malfunctioning then it could be the mcu? But, I'm speculating.

Opening is a service ticket is the only thing to do, and sooner is better. Otherwise, try the number for your service center, and try all the menu options under service to see if you get a human. If multiple sensors are malfunctioning then it could be the mcu? But, I'm speculating.
Thank you. I was able to get someone on the phone at Tesla and they fixed it. If I get the camera error again, I will schedule service.