Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Lagging after 2022.20.8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't notice screen lagging, but I do notice a white vertical line flicker on right side when opening/closing any video apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, Disney. Do you see that too?

Screenshot_20220805-215117_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20220805-215129_Gallery.jpg

I've been on 2022.20.7 a little over a week and haven't noticed any screen lag or issues. However, yesterday while bringing up Disney+ in the car it triggered a full reboot of the system, which was odd. Other than that no other issues. I am anxiously awaiting 2022.20.24 for the ability to reposition the onscreen blindspot camera.

shut down the car for a bit.

This is usually the move. There have been a couple updates on my 3 that have made various UI things act a little weird, and every time a quick reboot of the console has cleared it up for me.

@Subtonium - while in Park, press and hold both scroll wheels on the steering wheel for about 15 seconds or until the screen turns black, then let go of the scroll wheels - screen will turn back on in another 30ish seconds and ya should hopefully be good to go.