Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen shot of supercharging predicts range (non-linear math) of 282 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Actually, commuting is where it matters. Most EVs are in California, and the rumors of 75 mph average urban freeway speeds are just that.
But if you are on vacation and have tons of time, an EV is almost as fast as a Ford Fiesta. Not sure about the bragging rights, but what the heck.

75 MPH avg. speed on the highway in (southern) California is possible... Usually in the late evening when most people are off the road. :D That's when I find joy getting home faster than, say in the morning or afternoon going to a destination, it takes forevvvveeerrrrrr due to traffic.

I predict the battery in the car in the OP's post to be the large 75 KW version. Why? Look at the voltage. 364 volts while a long way from full. Like with the Model S 60 / 85 packs, the 60 was 350 volts max and the 85 was 400 volts. And having watched accelerated supercharging youtube videos, I know the voltage will increase as the pack charges, topping out right around 400 volts.

So this car has a 75 KW battery pack.

• Informative
Reactions: ReddyLeaf