Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Swivel Mount

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesery has a rotating bracket that can rotate up and down, left and right.After installation, the screen slightly lowers your Model 3 or Model Y's display by 2‘’, it allows the display to be forward to 9 Degrees to provide a better direct viewing angle.

Why??? What about the mount sold by Tsportline? Why don’t these work with Austin AWD cars? How about the MSX cockpit displays sold by Tsportline?
I put one on my 2021 Model 3 without issues. On the Model Y, the first issue I ran into was getting the plastic mount to fit properly. The Austin built Model Y has a slightly different dash, and this appears to have change the angle and location of the 2 metal pillars, where the screen physically attaches.
Basically, once I tried mounting the screen, with the swivel mount, the screen is angled downward now.
Simply put, just like the dash from other Model Y's and 3's, this WILL NOT work on the Austin built Model Y AWD.

I installed the mini display dash on my Austin built Model Y AWD and had no issues. Everything fit fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424-173538.png
    Screenshot_20230424-173538.png
    568.1 KB · Views: 55