TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Scrolling webpages with steering wheel

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by jlucero, Jul 17, 2015.

1. jlucero

jlucero Member

i realize this is probably NOT possible, but just wondering if anyone has accomplished this. i think it would make scrolling a bit easier since using the touchscreen buffers the webpages so much.

2. tomp

tomp Member

I haven't utilized the browser much - I'm curious what features you use it for? I sometimes check the weather, but that's about it. I experimented putting my email there, but with my phone right there also, I didn't think it was worth the hassle.

ALso, I hope you're not driving and scrolling webpages at hte same time!

3. Majerus

Majerus Member

With the level of development that has gone into the web browser I would bet this will never happen.

4. mgboyes

mgboyes Member

The sooner they kill the web browser and get on with improving the features that my phone/tablet can't already do, the better IMO.

5. jlucero

jlucero Member

i view Stock quotes/news headlines on the browser...