Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SCTY merger poll: Let us know how you voted

How did you vote (shareholders only please)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've chosen to abstain in my own interest. Now that SCTY has gained all this publicity, secured nearly $1B in new financing, and started online bookings, I'd like to see my extensive 2018 LEAPs pay off. :)

I'll let the institutional investors do the deciding. It's already locked up one way or the other anyway.

Reactions: tander
I've chosen to abstain in my own interest. Now that SCTY has gained all this publicity, secured nearly $1B in new financing, and started online bookings, I'd like to see my extensive 2018 LEAPs pay off. :)

I'll let the institutional investors do the deciding. It's already locked up one way or the other anyway.
SCTY LEAPS? They will be worth more after the merger. Some investors have been buying J18 and J19 SCTY LEAPS to get the discount on Tesla LEAPS. In other words buying SCTY LEAPS to get Tesla LEAPS for less than buying Tesla LEAPS. The SCTY LEAPS turn into oddball Tesla LEAPS if the merger goes through. Check the last few pages of the trading thread for more information, about here:

TSLA Trading Strategies

The only problem is reduced liquidity, which you can partially compensate for by getting options with more open interest.

Last edited:
Reactions: tander
Just got the proxy in the mail.

100 TSLA for!

Attachments

• IMG_1109.JPG
    IMG_1109.JPG
    559.4 KB · Views: 38