Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Scuffs/Scratches from poor drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Nrvna76

MYLR7 Blue/White with Tow. Delivered 11/5.
Aug 20, 2021
Albany NY
A week or so ago somebody must have clipped the passenger rear of my blue MY and left a small ‘scrape’ with some scuffs around it. I did not have sentry on for this as I was at work.. ☹️ but yesterday somebody parked next to my car and door dinged me. It’s not bad, no dent in the door but there is a small ‘scuff’ I’d call it where it feels rough to the touch. Maybe this used to happen all the time and I never paid attention but now I’m really annoyed. Can you get the other driver to pay even if it’s a cheap fix if you have them on video? Part of me wants to say forget it because it’s going to happen at some point but another part of me is annoyed that people have a blatant disregard for other peoples things.. curious what you all think..?

Thanks.

Just found this thread too:

This is what I feared.. the camera got a side angle of the plate but it’s not what I would call perfect so somebody would have to find them. I assumed my insurance company but I don’t want raised rates and all that..