Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SE Melbourne Showroom and Service Centre - Elsternwick

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news! I often drive past that place and think that would be a good location, I was sure the old BMW was going to be it but then Jaguar moved in, they have one CCS that they ICE with their own landrovers most days, then chain it up at night

Agree, great news!
Demographic makes sense for this location, there are a lot of Teslas in Bayside Melbourne. It's a nice high profile spot too and nearest SC are either Richmond or Camberwell.

Anyone traveling to the nepean highway car dealerships will pass here from the city as it's one of the first yards so maybe they will consider a Tesla instead of a combustion car.
I hope they install superchargers, it seems Alexandria service centre in Sydney doesn't have superchargers. Artarmon doesn't show on Google anymore either.
Nepean highway makes sense as it's a major arterial, Camberwell on the other hand doesn't seem logical. Box hill/Doncaster would have made more sense imo to cover the eastern freeway traffic, Richmond already covers the Monash

Screenshot_20201212-141036_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20201212-141459_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: moa999 and rioli33
I drive past it every day heading into and out of work. Test drove the model 3, 3P and then Y here. Shame to see it going and I wonder if they’re relocating somewhere close by. Getting into the showroom can get unnecessarily tricky during peak hours.

There’s been an abandoned Jeep showroom on Nepean hwy and lower Dandenong rd for some time (Mentone/Parkdale)
I think a few brands may have had a go there. Seeing tesla don’t bother with advertising and the cars sell themselves, it might suit them.