Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SE Michigan Track Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SE Michigan Track Event With Pictures (pics)

Tesla Owners to the Rescue!!! Earlier I posted that my company wanted to host a Ride and Drive event for our Board of Directors. I was hoping to find a Tesla owner that was willing to share their Roadster for the day.

Well, we were very lucky to find two gentlemen kind enough to help us out. Tesla owners Sam and Brian brought their vehicles out to Waterford Hills Raceway for the day. These fellows were great! They took the time to meet with our Board and talk about the Roadster, production levels and capabilities of the car. Then they took them on a guided tour of the vehicle itself – looking under the hood and deck lid and explaining all the parts and functions and pointing out differences from gasoline powered cars. Brian and Sam really know their Roadsters!

When it was time for the Ride and Drive they let our Board Members drive the Roadsters while they gave pointers and additional information from the passenger seats. My husband helped as an Owner Host and brought our Corvette out for the day so you might see it in one of the pictures below. My sincere thanks to everyone involved in this event – our Board was very impressed!:biggrin:

DSCN3453.jpg

chargingfront.jpg

chargingback.jpg

teslaback.jpg

teslaside.jpg

100_1212.JPG

teslaowners.jpg

teslaboardone.jpg

teslaboardtwo.jpg

teslac6.jpg

teslaenter.jpg

teslasport.jpg

teslaturn.jpg

teslawave.jpg

Last edited:
FYI, this was regarding Hirschmann Car Communication, seeking to become an OEM antenna supplier.

http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php?t=4053

Hi All,

Chris is right - Thanks for putting the link to my original post, greatly appreciate it:smile:

I think the real point of my post here is to thank the Owners who offered a helping hand in making this event a success. It should be noted that no Tesla representative was present - only our Board of Directors. So actually this event was designed to help our Board see value in our office (incorporated in the US) and let everyone out there know that we have had a very positive experience with Tesla Owners and even the dealership in Chicago that donated informational brochures.

I hope everyone will read and accept this post for what it is - a Thank You with fun pictures.

Last edited: