Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sealed Tesla CCS Combo 1 Adapter (Official OEM) [Los Angeles]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Limited

Supercharging Connoisseur
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2016
Los Angeles
Brand new sealed, ready for pickup in Los Angeles area. $1000 or best offer. Dm me
20220503_221943.jpg

If you actually took $1000 from someone for this, I just lost all the respect I had gained for you in retrofitting your 2017 Model 3 with my kit. This is disgusting behavior. (And if it's a joke, it's not funny at all to play like this!)
Adapter went to my best friend and no I didn't charge him a 1000 bucks lol. People can't take a joke these days

• Disagree
Reactions: Mateo83
Adapter went to my best friend and no I didn't charge him a 1000 bucks lol.
Thank god. +50% karma regained. lol

People can't take a joke these days
Not a joke when it affects peoples' decisions and isn't in any way positioned as humor. People look at these posts and think that's a legit price they should expect to pay/expect to ask. Up to this point, one may have assumed you got (around) $1000 for it, and saw it as validation that they should do the same. That's definitely not funny to me...

Well poorly played on my part and looks like I have earned these thumbs down lol. I don't spend a lot of time in the For Sale threads so was unaware of how much activity these ads get (its a lot ). I do see your point and to the uninformed, something like this can be too misleading. I can only imagine how much anxiety I caused the internet lol. I had no intention of selling this item here and bummed this spun out of control. Hope one day I can regain the respect of the legend himself!

Since this thread has become more of a discussion on price-gouging of the CCS1 adapter, I would ask what the consensus is on a fair asking price for the adapter. Obviously there are options available to purchase the adapter through Harum.io or another 3rd party (international). But for those who have done the leg work and put their account info out there to obtain an adapter, shouldn't a small recompense be expected? I was going to put mine up (long story short, I ended up with two CCS adapters), but hearing the anger directed towards sellers, I am loathe to create a thread here. I think $1000 is too steep, but the Chademo was exorbitantly expensive for a minute as well.