Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Searching for Model S owners in Arkansas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told in a conversation with Build My Model S personnel that someone in Northwest Arkansas just recently took delivery of their Model S.

Up until now I thought I was the only person in the whole state that had a reservation. :smile:

Please let me know who you are, what you had delivered and where you are located. Perhaps we need to create a local club.:smile:

Model S Res. #13,967 (AR), non-perf,85KWh, Pearl White, Black Leather, Piano Black, 19", Panoramic, Tech, AirSuspen,twin chargers

We do not have a Tesla YET or even a reservation...I'm very much interested in the Model X. I haul around a lot of people (kids w/child seats), "gear", and our family dogs! We have "checked out" a friend's Model S in Texas and found it to be the most awesome thing ever! Would love to meet other Tesla-folk in and around the Natural State. Still lots of questions before I'm comfortable giving up my gas-guzzling, road-monster Sequoia...but I'm getting closer everyday! :)

I am thinking of moving back to Arkansas. We have a service center here in Denver.
The closest service center to Arkansas is Dallas or the soon to open OK City.
Do Tesla owners in Arkansas have issues with being so far from seevice?
Do Rangers travel to other states?