TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Searching for Model S owners in Arkansas

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by Jdcleary, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Jdcleary

Jdcleary Member

I was told in a conversation with Build My Model S personnel that someone in Northwest Arkansas just recently took delivery of their Model S.

Up until now I thought I was the only person in the whole state that had a reservation. :smile:

Please let me know who you are, what you had delivered and where you are located. Perhaps we need to create a local club.:smile:

Model S Res. #13,967 (AR), non-perf,85KWh, Pearl White, Black Leather, Piano Black, 19", Panoramic, Tech, AirSuspen,twin chargers

2. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

Congrats on finalizing, Jack! Let me know if you locate the other Arkansas owner, might be worth looking at the Tesla Motors forum.

Evan, Via Tapatalk

3. NinjaGirl81

NinjaGirl81 New Member

We do not have a Tesla YET or even a reservation...I'm very much interested in the Model X. I haul around a lot of people (kids w/child seats), "gear", and our family dogs! We have "checked out" a friend's Model S in Texas and found it to be the most awesome thing ever! Would love to meet other Tesla-folk in and around the Natural State. Still lots of questions before I'm comfortable giving up my gas-guzzling, road-monster Sequoia...but I'm getting closer everyday! :)

4. ahurst

ahurst Member

I am moving back to Arkansas from Colorado sometime this year. Probably Benton or Bryant. I guess no SC in AR until 2016 from what I can see.

5. CSFTN

CSFTN Member

Someone from Conway posted either here or plugshare about 2 months ago .. just check plugshare no dice. Bet you can search this forum and find him.

6. ahurst

ahurst Member

I am thinking of moving back to Arkansas. We have a service center here in Denver.
    The closest service center to Arkansas is Dallas or the soon to open OK City.
    Do Tesla owners in Arkansas have issues with being so far from seevice?
    Do Rangers travel to other states?