Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Searching Tune-In Radio

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
I was trying to find a specific program on Tune-In that I know exists (saw in on my PC on the Tune-in site), but as either there is no search feature in the Model S or I am not competent enough to locate it, I have been unable to find the program.
Anyone have any tips? It's a little bit of an obscure program, What Drives Us, but I've hit the "more" buttons on just about every possible option and still haven't found it.

Any help out there?

I was trying to find a specific program on Tune-In that I know exists (saw in on my PC on the Tune-in site), but as either there is no search feature in the Model S or I am not competent enough to locate it, I have been unable to find the program.
Anyone have any tips? It's a little bit of an obscure program, What Drives Us, but I've hit the "more" buttons on just about every possible option and still haven't found it.

Any help out there?

I have the same problem. Over the Christmas break, I was listening to a program on a channel called "Stuff You Should Know". I can't find it anymore, even after continually hitting the "More" button. My guess is that they rotate offerings...

I found our offerings online but don't know how to pull them up in the car:

Listen to Stuff You Should Know online
Listen to What Drives Us online

(Wonder if logging into a TuneIn account and following it makes it a favorite station perhaps? I'll try it later when the wife gets back home.)

Last edited:
That's a good thought! Let me know how it works out.

That does indeed work.

Step 1 - create TuneIn account on their web site, go to the page I linked above with your favorite program, and click "follow" on their site.
Step 2 - go to the Tesla, controls -> settings -> apps -> media player, and log in to your TuneIn account.
Step 3 - go to the media player, select "favorites" under the TuneIn radio, and it should list your program.

That does indeed work.

Step 1 - create TuneIn account on their web site, go to the page I linked above with your favorite program, and click "follow" on their site.
Step 2 - go to the Tesla, controls -> settings -> apps -> media player, and log in to your TuneIn account.
Step 3 - go to the media player, select "favorites" under the TuneIn radio, and it should list your program.

Brilliant! Thanks for checking that out.