Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seasucker Roof Rack

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Yinn

Nov 15, 2016
Behind you
I have a set of brand new Sea Sucker Roof Rack (Monkey Bars) in the folding configuration for sale. These will fit a Model S, 3, even an X but with limited FWD usability.

There’s several sets of these, these are the folding ones that compact down so they fit in the frunk. They normally retail for $565+tax&shipping.

Lowered asking for $450 shipped.

More info at: Monkey Bars

I have a set of brand new Sea Sucker Roof Rack (Monkey Bars) in the folding configuration for sale. These will fit a Model S, 3, even an X but with limited FWD usability.

There’s several sets of these, these are the folding ones that compact down so they fit in the frunk. They normally retail for $565+tax&shipping.

Lowered asking for $450 shipped.

More info at: Monkey Bars
This says $360
edit: sorry the above aren't folding config. $452 for those using your link (plus tax).

That’s correct, there’s a Cyber Monday sale right now that has them at $452 + tax. Which is why I’ve lowered the price. I suppose I should’ve waited until tomorrow to list them.

So for someone who’s looking for one, it’ll be a minor savings (5%) or so over their “doorbuster”

Found this video of them on a S as well.