Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Adjustment 7 Seat Config

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On the Model X, does anyone know if there is a way to save a preferred location of the middle row seats. I find the default position of the middle row basically allows no room for the passengers in the third row.

So every time when you have 7 passengers that you get in and out of the car you have to adjust the three middle row seats independently which is a pain. Am I doing something wrong or is their an easier way.

Thanks

On the Model X, does anyone know if there is a way to save a preferred location of the middle row seats. I find the default position of the middle row basically allows no room for the passengers in the third row.

So every time when you have 7 passengers that you get in and out of the car you have to adjust the three middle row seats independently which is a pain. Am I doing something wrong or is their an easier way.

Thanks

Nah, from what I understand on the 6 and 7 seater, is that the seats will move forward all the way with a single tap so back passengers can get in, then when their weight is sensed in the back seat when there is a tap to reverse the seats, they go back, but 80% of the way, still a little too short for taller passengers - if that is a concern, then have to hold backwards (instead of tapping) so you can stop it a bit earlier.