TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Seat Adjustment 7 Seat Config

Discussion in 'Model X' started by tropical1, Dec 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tropical1

tropical1 Member

On the Model X, does anyone know if there is a way to save a preferred location of the middle row seats. I find the default position of the middle row basically allows no room for the passengers in the third row.

So every time when you have 7 passengers that you get in and out of the car you have to adjust the three middle row seats independently which is a pain. Am I doing something wrong or is their an easier way.

Thanks

2. travwill

travwill Active Member

Nah, from what I understand on the 6 and 7 seater, is that the seats will move forward all the way with a single tap so back passengers can get in, then when their weight is sensed in the back seat when there is a tap to reverse the seats, they go back, but 80% of the way, still a little too short for taller passengers - if that is a concern, then have to hold backwards (instead of tapping) so you can stop it a bit earlier.