Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat back protection for the 2nd row

tv_aaron

Sep 28, 2018
Bay Area
Hey everyone. I've got a 2020 7 seat Model X coming in just a few days. I wanted to see if anyone had any creative solutions to protecting the 2nd row seat back. I have 4 kids and plan on keeping one side down at all times but would like some sort of protection from kids scampering in and out of the third row.

I've seen a few to protect kids from kicking but nothing that looks like it would hold up getting stepped on every day. Something carpeted or rubber is probably best. At this point I'm probably just going to buy a rubber mat and cut it out to fit the folded down seat. Hold it with velcro

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC