Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Belt Inspection, Central Virginia Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This info has been posted in the central VA's section, but given the nature and opportunity thought appropriate to post in the broader forum for those that may not be in the additional group. The email below, from Erick, a Rockville based vehicle technician. Great opportunity to get your belts checked if you haven't done so, and help Tesla cross a few more cars off the list for having been inspected:

"Hello,

We found a great opportunity to get some inspections completed that is convenient for our owners in the Richmond area. The event is at Regency Square Mall. For anyone that has already gotten the inspection completed or has a recently delivered vehicle you are welcome to come out and meet some of the local owners in addition to some complimentary coffee at Richmond Roast Coffee Bar in the food court. The Cars and Coffee show attracts anything from Exotics to Muscle Cars to Tuners so it is always a great time. Please be respectful to the area and parking. The event is in the parking lot by the food court near the Macys parking deck. If the event gets rained(snowed?) out I will email everyone with the rain date the following Saturday.

The seat belt inspection only takes 2-3 minutes per vehicle and NO APPOINTMENT is needed. If you have any other concerns we can work to schedule those at a later date.

You are more than welcome to only swing by to get the inspection done if in a hurry. I will be there from 7am-10am. Please RSVP with your name and VIN if you plan to attend. We will be in the area again in the near future if you are unable to make it.

Blake Noll, the regional Sales Advisor will be there for the first half to demo to any owners who have not gotten to experience the new autopilot features. He will have to head out early for a test drive event(link below).

I look forward to meeting you all."

Best,
bp3