Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat cover for post workout?

Magnets!

Jan 9, 2019
California
Anyone find a good towel seat cover for using after workouts? Lots on Amazon but reviews are spotty for most. Some don't fit well, some bleed through onto your clothes or the seat, etc. Looking for some suggestions that work with the model 3 and most importantly work well with the Vegan seat material. Thanks.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200

Ryefry

Apr 26, 2019
Dallas and NW Arkansas
this works fine for me.
71O7kJ6Hd7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Magnets!

Jan 9, 2019
California

ElectricEel

Sep 4, 2018
I got the Seat Hoody (you can find it on Amazon). It's worked great for me. It has a texture on the back, to stop it from moving around. Haven't noticed any damage to the seats because of that.

Can you share a pic, it looks like the kinda cover you use when you trying to cover up a stain.

Anyone find a good towel seat cover for using after workouts? Lots on Amazon but reviews are spotty for most. Some don't fit well, some bleed through onto your clothes or the seat, etc. Looking for some suggestions that work with the model 3 and most importantly work well with the Vegan seat material. Thanks.

It's leather, I sweat like crazy, get in my car and when I get out I just wipe it down with a light spray I'd rather do that, car still smells new and takes a few seconds.

JulienW

Jul 7, 2018
Atlanta
I carry a changing shirt in my bag and just use a towel on the seat bottom. Also wipe of my head with a towel and wear a cap.

ElectricEel

Sep 4, 2018
Not for permanent use, just after workout.

Why not use a beach towel? Keep a few rolled up in the car and when ya get home you can easily take it out and carry on with life. They're $5 bucks at Ross or the like.

I'm playing this out in my head..and any soft material + swamp azz = reek car.

Magnets!

Jan 9, 2019
California
Why not use a beach towel? Keep a few rolled up in the car and when ya get home you can easily take it out and carry on with life. They're $5 bucks at Ross or the like.

I'm playing this out in my head..and any soft material + swamp azz = reek car.
Explained in post #8 Basically looking for a towel with a hood on the top to loop around the headrest.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC