Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat cover for post workout?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone find a good towel seat cover for using after workouts? Lots on Amazon but reviews are spotty for most. Some don't fit well, some bleed through onto your clothes or the seat, etc. Looking for some suggestions that work with the model 3 and most importantly work well with the Vegan seat material. Thanks.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
this works fine for me.
71O7kJ6Hd7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I got the Seat Hoody (you can find it on Amazon). It's worked great for me. It has a texture on the back, to stop it from moving around. Haven't noticed any damage to the seats because of that.

Can you share a pic, it looks like the kinda cover you use when you trying to cover up a stain.

Anyone find a good towel seat cover for using after workouts? Lots on Amazon but reviews are spotty for most. Some don't fit well, some bleed through onto your clothes or the seat, etc. Looking for some suggestions that work with the model 3 and most importantly work well with the Vegan seat material. Thanks.

It's leather, I sweat like crazy, get in my car and when I get out I just wipe it down with a light spray I'd rather do that, car still smells new and takes a few seconds.