Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat cover for white seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello guys! Lately i have been thinking of seat covers to protect the seats of anything, i did some research and there are so many options with not a lot of reviews so i don’t trust it, i don’t want to buy a cover that might stain the seats, any recommendations for seats covers? Thanks!

No recommendation, but yes you hit on a key point. BEWARE what type of backing is on the covers or you end up like my neighbor where the cover wore into the seats, damaging the surface and discoloring it. He didn't realize it until he was selling the car removed the covers for the new owner. Car became very hard to sell and he had to discount it quite a bit.

As for me, on my oldest 2017 MX, I have the white seats and they still look good after 5 years and 60,000 miles, but maybe they were better back then.

Hello guys! Lately i have been thinking of seat covers to protect the seats of anything, i did some research and there are so many options with not a lot of reviews so i don’t trust it, i don’t want to buy a cover that might stain the seats, any recommendations for seats covers? Thanks!

Hey there!

Protecting your Tesla's seats is a smart move. I'd recommend checking out TESERY for Tesla seat covers. They offer custom-fit seat covers designed specifically for Tesla Model Y and Model 3. The material used is high-quality and won't compromise the look or feel of your seats.

TESERY's Tesla seat covers are known for their durability and ease of cleaning. Plus, they're designed to complement the interior aesthetics of your Tesla.

Before making a decision, it's always a good idea to go through user reviews. TESERY's products usually have positive feedback from Tesla owners who prioritize both protection and style.

Give them a look, and happy cruising without worrying about seat stains!

tesla seat covers 1.jpg