Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat cover reccomendation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have these as i wanted covers that were quick and easy to put on and remove. They only cover the front of the seat and dont go round the sides so won't interfere with the air bag and seat controls. Made of wetsuit material i think, i've ended up leaving them on most of the time as they make the seat more comfortable, a full seat cover will probably look better but black on black they are not very noticable.

Hello, can anyone recommend seat covers suitable for model 3? Really want to protect the seats as I have an outdoor job surveying and agriculture. :) thanks in advance.
I'am so lucky to read your post here, because I have a very good suggestion for you - the Tesery seat covers.

They are made of wear-resistant, breathable and soft premium Nappa leather, which perfectly protects the original car seat and extends its service life.
Security. The airbag opening is located on the side of the Tesla Model 3/Model Y seat cover and will not affect the use of the airbag. Each seat cover maintains the position of the safety belt buckle, which will not affect the use of the safety belt.

The soft and comfortable foam cotton ensures that the user can sit comfortably and fit, making driving more pleasant and relaxed. In addition, car owners can choose their favorite colors and styles according to their personal needs, and decorate their cars according to their preferences.

• Funny
Reactions: Adopado
I am about ordering seat covers for my M3SR , then read somewhere saying seat covers are not recommended as they cover the airbag on the sides of driver and passenger in front seat.
I simply home made a simple cover that cover the bottom and the back so I just sit on it. The cover does not cover both sides of the seat.
This home cover does not look professional but it serves its purposes, can be removed for washing.
For the head rest, I home sew two, one for the driver and one for the passenger seat. The fabric is elastic so it fits the head rest nicely.

Last edited:
I am about ordering seat covers for my M3SR , then read somewhere saying seat covers are not recommended as they cover the airbag on the sides of driver and passenger in front seat.
I simply home made a simple cover that cover the bottom and the back so I just sit on it. The cover does not cover both sides of the seat.
This home cover does not look professional but it serves its purposes, can be removed for washing.
For the head rest, I home sew two, one for the driver and one for the passenger seat. The fabric is elastic so it fits the head rest nicely.
Hello fellow Tesla owner!

Your DIY approach to seat covers is inventive, but it's crucial to consider safety, especially concerning airbags. Indeed, covering the sides of the front seats, where airbags are often located, can impede their functionality.

For a professional and safe solution, consider TESERY's Tesla seat covers. They are specifically designed to accommodate airbags and ensure a snug fit without compromising safety. Check them out here.

TESERY's seat covers offer a perfect blend of protection and style. They're easy to install, remove for washing, and maintain the aesthetics of your Model 3 Standard Range. Plus, the elastic fabric ensures a tailored fit for the headrests.

Safety should always be a priority, so investing in purpose-built seat covers ensures you enjoy both comfort and protection without compromising any safety features.

Hello, can anyone recommend seat covers suitable for model 3? Really want to protect the seats as I have an outdoor job surveying and agriculture. :) thanks in advance.
Absolutely! Protecting your Model 3 seats is a smart move, especially with an outdoor job. I'd recommend checking out the seat covers from TESERY. They're tailored specifically for Tesla Model Y and Model 3, offering a snug fit and excellent protection.

TESERY's Tesla Seat Covers are designed with durability in mind, making them perfect for your outdoor activities. They provide a protective barrier against dirt, moisture, and wear and tear.

Not only do these seat covers offer practical protection, but they also maintain the sleek interior look of your Model 3. They are easy to install and clean, making them convenient for your on-the-go lifestyle.

Investing in quality seat covers is a small price to pay for keeping your Tesla's interior in top-notch condition. Check out TESERY's selection and enjoy peace of mind during your outdoor ventures!

tesla seat covers 25_副本.jpg

Hey, I totally get your concern about seat covers and the airbags. Safety is always a priority, right? While your DIY approach is commendable, it's essential to be cautious about anything obstructing airbags.

For a more professional and safer option, you might want to check out Tesery's Model 3 seat covers. These covers are crafted with precision, ensuring that they don't interfere with any safety features. The beauty of Tesery's seat covers lies in their tailor-made fit. They provide protection without compromising on safety. Plus, they're designed for easy removal and washing, so maintenance is a breeze.

I understand the charm of a DIY project, but when it comes to safety features like airbags, relying on professionally designed accessories is the way to go. Tesery's seat covers combine style, functionality, and, most importantly, safety.

Give them a look, and you might find the perfect balance between protecting your seats and ensuring a safe driving experience.

They provide protection without compromising on safety.
Have you performed the relevant safety checks and got the results to backup this claim?

I use to work for an independent company that tested the safety of third party items in a vehicle environment. These items were often rigorously tested to destruction to see how they behaved in a vehicle crash environment. Whilst there may not be international standards for car seat covers, safety testing is equally valid especially when they may interfere with car safety systems. I would have thought that at the very minimum, satisfactory full airbag deployment tests would be needed to ascertain no compromise on safety.