Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Cover review

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wanted to give an unsolicited review and some props for these Covie sport covers I picked up over the weekend.

I met the owner at an athletic event expo in Austin and bought a couple of covers. He was a great dude and gave me a pretty sweet deal. The expo pricing was $30 for 2. I was able to give them a try and thought they looked good, fit perfect, had great moisture absorption and did not slide like towels do.

Would definitely recommend!

IMG_2667 copy.jpg
IMG_2668 copy.jpg
IMG_2669.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: BLKMDL3
So is this to have in your car all of the time or just to protect the seat from the kids? How far does it go on the back?

It looks like it would be fairly easy to take on and off. The front seat version of these covers looks like they go down a few inches below the bottom of the headrest. Actually, you can see where they stop on the back from his photos. In the case of the Model X, you would probably want to use the front seat version since you can wrap around each of the seats, whether front or back.

There was another post about some seat covers from Costco. They didn't fit as neatly as these, but they did go all the way down the back, which would protect the seat back finish as well. Kind of like a big sox over the seats. It would be interesting to read comments about both in terms of protecting the seats from dog wear.

It looks like it would be fairly easy to take on and off. The front seat version of these covers looks like they go down a few inches below the bottom of the headrest. Actually, you can see where they stop on the back from his photos. In the case of the Model X, you would probably want to use the front seat version since you can wrap around each of the seats, whether front or back.

There was another post about some seat covers from Costco. They didn't fit as neatly as these, but they did go all the way down the back, which would protect the seat back finish as well. Kind of like a big sox over the seats. It would be interesting to read comments about both in terms of protecting the seats from dog wear.

Correct, the hood rests just over the headrest and the rest just rests over the seat. there is a rubberized liner on the bottom portion so it doesn't slide. I just throw these on after I (or my kids) get sweaty, dirty or wet after a workout, beach, paddleboard, etc. Way better than a towel.

Reactions: Mrcook4590
Can the cover be moved sideway easily?
I bought a similar style cover from Amazon and my dog somehow always manages to move the cover sideway so that she ends up sleeping directly on the white seat cushion! Would be nice to have a cover with elastic to hold it to the bottom of the seat, similar to a bed sheet with elastic.

Can the cover be moved sideway easily?
I bought a similar style cover from Amazon and my dog somehow always manages to move the cover sideway so that she ends up sleeping directly on the white seat cushion! Would be nice to have a cover with elastic to hold it to the bottom of the seat, similar to a bed sheet with elastic.
Something like what this member bought from Costco might stay put better, since it goes over the sides as well:

A/C Effectiveness in 5-seat configuration - Predictions?