Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat covers for RHD model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DITB

Charged.hk co-founder
Nov 13, 2012
Hong Kong
As it seems I am one of the few textile seat customers, I wonder if anyone is even thinking seat covers.

I am planning to get seat covers, so I can pick the colour, protect the seats and have all those options like sunglasses pocket, seat pockets and so on.

http://www.wetokole.com/TESLA.html

Now I see they write LHD cars only.

Anyone else - by chance - who is into seat covers for a RHD Model S?

I'm looking for floor mats also. Rear seat floor mats should be the same. RHD front floor mats are of course different. I would suspect if we can get a good source locally we can supply the other RHD markets.

Alternatively, there is a company in the UK that does lots of custom interiors and refurbishments. I'm sure they can make RHD floor mats, but at a much higher price than I expect we could get locally for an equivalent product.

Just an advice for those of you trying to get seat covers from Taobao, be careful with those who claim that they are selling something tailor-made for Tesla Model S, simply because 1) they don't even have photos of their products on a Model S, 2) almost no one has purchased from them, 3) they don't have options for RHD.

I'm looking for floor mats also. Rear seat floor mats should be the same. RHD front floor mats are of course different. I would suspect if we can get a good source locally we can supply the other RHD markets.

Alternatively, there is a company in the UK that does lots of custom interiors and refurbishments. I'm sure they can make RHD floor mats, but at a much higher price than I expect we could get locally for an equivalent product.

Floor mats - I'm working here in Australia to supply them to the RHD market through EVnomics

Let me know what you're looking for and I'll do my best to accommodate. Of course - feel free to source your own from HK!! :)

Unfortunately no we can not accommodate RHD seats, our patterns will not be a complete match to your seats since they are designed only for the LHD seats.
Thank you for your inquiry on Wet Okole Hawaii Seat Covers

Manny Leyva
Wet Okole Hawaii Inc
1670 Sunflower Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Ph: 714-434-9000 X:14
Fax: 714-434-9001
Car Seat Covers | Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers | Automotive Seat Covers

NOW what?

I didn't expect that when I ordered my car with textile seats ...