Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Covers?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am guilty of this also, but its dang funny when folks balk at $840 covers when you pay 100K+ for the cars. lol
tenor.gif

hahaha!

I'm not the OP but just tried to contribute by looking at possible solutions for not having paying 10x of a similar product not Tesla specific.

The concave shape of the front seats make them a little bit difficult for finding a perfect fit.
Because of this shape, I noticed on other cars that the border side of the seats generally worn out rapidly,
which can have an effect on the resale value of the car.

Also not having the choice of cloth upholstery is also a confort issue for hot weather locations.
It appears that finding a cost effective, nice looking, and correctly fitting product is not so simple.

About the accessories price compared to the overall car price, however, I selected the 19" wheels $1,500 option,
IMO mostly for getting a more pleasant look, than searching for an improved driving or cornering additional capability.

However, I didn't opt for $1,500 georgeous white seats option, which I liked better, but would had made
no sense since I wanted to cover the seats for protection and weather confort.

Last edited:
ordered the wet okole covers last week. 4 weeks to delivery. confirmed with the rep that they're the manufacturer for the ones from evannex. that's an insane mark up. so for anyone considering buying from evannex, just buy direct from wet okole for half the price!

ordered the wet okole covers last week. 4 weeks to delivery. confirmed with the rep that they're the manufacturer for the ones from evannex. that's an insane mark up. so for anyone considering buying from evannex, just buy direct from wet okole for half the price!
I have used wet okole in the past, best seat covers I have ever purchased. That said, I won't be using them on my white interior.

I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t just sit on the seats. Isn’t that what they are for? I have two kids and their messes clean up very easy in the 3. I’m talking full blown snow/salt covered boots kicked against the front seats all the way to food crumbs. Sunscreen even comes right off with a little rubbing alcohol.

• Love
Reactions: run-the-joules
Due to the way friction works, you're still going to be rubbing the seats when you put your butt on your covered seats - it's just that the cover will be doing the rubbing. A much more intelligent approach is to take care of the seats using products ranging from 303 to "ceramic" treatments.

• Disagree
Reactions: Garlan Garner
I just don’t understand why you wouldn’t just sit on the seats. Isn’t that what they are for? I have two kids and their messes clean up very easy in the 3. I’m talking full blown snow/salt covered boots kicked against the front seats all the way to food crumbs. Sunscreen even comes right off with a little rubbing alcohol.

I'm with you. I mean, I'd never allow children in my car on general principle, but the seats are literally designed to be sat upon. What's the point in protecting them? So the next owner can actually enjoy them?

It's like the car bras people used to put on to protect the front end… who cares if it's protected if you never bloody see it?

T sportline white vegan seats. If I would do it all over again I wouldn’t get white. They advertise as just as much stain resistentce as Tesla seats but after one ride I had permanent stains on them.

I’m dealing with their customer service right now. I’ll update and let you guys know how they handle this.

IMO use your factory seats up and get them reupholstered later. I suspect t sportline uses katzkin material which is half the price if you buy direct. So out the door you can get your material and reupholstered seats for around $1200-$1600.

A good upholstery shop is important to make sure they’re no wrinkles or any sagging material. This shop was great (coach automotive) Bay Area.

DA323A0F-58B8-43B4-8684-AD78A4331B25.jpeg
D250ABC6-356B-4C96-AF05-842E9EFE0774.jpeg

Reactions: Tim Hyatt
I have the front and rear black with with full piping white. I think it give a sporty looking style.

Also requested to have the rear folding seat handles to be hidden and not having an opening to access them.

m3wok1 .jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: gyzmodo