TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Seat Covers

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by mizzanastasia, Jan 6, 2020.

1. mizzanastasia

mizzanastasia New Member

Hello. First time posting. I bought the white interior for my model 3 and am already regretting it. Does anyone have experience with the seat covers from Taptes? Are there any other manufacturers of reliable Tesla seat covers?

2. Fusil626

Fusil626 Member

What seems to be the issue with the seats? I have the white ones and they have been fine. I try to be careful not to put wet clothing on them as the main concerns seem to be derived from color bleeding. I just clean with light soap and water and will use alcohol if needed.

3. yul165

yul165 New Member

I got mine at s3xystore.com. It is a new company. They have white seat cover that looks exactly like the car seat.
    s3xystore.com

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  4. Medic

Medic Member

Website is gone already.... shame. The diamond stitching looks great!

• Helpful x 2
  5. needp3d-

needp3d- Member

I heard the back of the seat cover could satin the seats?

6. HeartSong

HeartSong Member

Website caused a warning! “Phone is compromised” - do not use website!

7. icetoev

icetoev Member

You could probably find someone to do a swap

8. Watts_Up

Watts_Up Active Member

The white seats look outstanding, however I don't like leather type of covers,

I wish there was an option for cloth, so I put some neoprene (Wetokole) which are great both in winter and summer.

9. Walter Jacob

Walter Jacob Member

I have seen several videos on their seat covers. Hope this will help you.

10. FB49

FB49 Member

Not actually full seat covers, but we recently bought this rear seat, bottom cover to keep muddy dog prints off the white interior. Super easy to install and clean. Well worth the $40 cost. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VNRK868/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1