Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What seems to be the issue with the seats? I have the white ones and they have been fine. I try to be careful not to put wet clothing on them as the main concerns seem to be derived from color bleeding. I just clean with light soap and water and will use alcohol if needed.

I got mine at s3xystore.com. It is a new company. They have white seat cover that looks exactly like the car seat.
s3xystore.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200129-101152_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200129-101152_Instagram.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 172
Hello. First time posting. I bought the white interior for my model 3 and am already regretting it.
Does anyone have experience with the seat covers from Taptes?
Are there any other manufacturers of reliable Tesla seat covers?
The white seats look outstanding, however I don't like leather type of covers,

I wish there was an option for cloth, so I put some neoprene (Wetokole) which are great both in winter and summer.

Hello. First time posting. I bought the white interior for my model 3 and am already regretting it. Does anyone have experience with the seat covers from Taptes? Are there any other manufacturers of reliable Tesla seat covers?

Not actually full seat covers, but we recently bought this rear seat, bottom cover to keep muddy dog prints off the white interior. Super easy to install and clean. Well worth the $40 cost. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VNRK868/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1