Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Covers -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a warning in the owner's manual not to put seat covers on the seats as it will interfere with airbag performance.

You might want to look for Seat Pet Covers on Amazon. Some a basically a blanket that covers the seat and extends to the back of the front seat.

There's a warning in the owner's manual not to put seat covers on the seats as it will interfere with airbag performance.

You might want to look for Seat Pet Covers on Amazon. Some a basically a blanket that covers the seat and extends to the back of the front seat.

Yeah, I don't want a cheap generic one. I'd like a seat cover that is made to fit the Model 3.
BUT, I'm actually considering a cover for the back seat only. That's where dog spends most of her time. So no airbag concerns there, I suppose.

Reactions: Akikiki
I use a Duluth Trading bucket seat cover that I got at their outlet store for $8 customer return
https://www.duluthtrading.com/bucket-seat-saver-29061.html?dwvar_29061_color=KHA&ev3=#q=seat+cover&lang=default&start=9

it works pretty well, I’m seriously considering getting a second bigger one to cover the whole back seat.
BA39801D-4773-4009-AD8F-5210738F1169.jpeg 28370C73-83E4-47F2-8076-957620779FC9.jpeg E898A913-7C5B-4105-8CB2-121787D92F37.jpeg

posting from my phone, not sure if the attachments are working right or not...