TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Seat covers

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by towman26, Jul 17, 2013.

1. towman26

towman26 Member

#1 towman26, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2013
    Want to protect those sweet leather seats. Check out these suede covers that are custom made for the Model S contact me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. nrcooled

nrcooled P#8946 VIN 03225

How easy are these to install and remove? I just need a seat cover for the driver's side so I can over it up after my soccer games and hiking outings. I want to be able to throw it on after a game and head out then take it back off when I get home.

3. towman26

towman26 Member

There designed to be left on. Not really easy to take off and on a daily basis

4. nrcooled

Thanks for the quick response. I guess I will stand by for a solution for my situation.

5. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

I only need rear seat cover too protect the rear seats from "small dog" damage.

6. towman26

towman26 Member

Thanks for the order montgom626 your covers have been put into the schedule

nrcooled -- we are working on a quick install for the fronts but they won't be so form fitting. As soon as it gets ready I will let you know.

7. nrcooled

Cool. Let me know when they are ready.

8. montgom626

montgom626 Active Member

Thank you.

9. Rachelle

Rachelle New Member

Hello Towman26!
    There is a cloud waiting for you in heaven for thoseseatcovers! Desperate for a front driver seat cover and have just stumbled onyour posting in the TMC site. Will email you offline as well.