Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I decided to start a thread so more people can see the options for seat protection and relief from anxiety when choosing white seats.

If you are on the fence in getting white seats, hopefully this can help in the search for options. It seems that a record number of white seats are being chosen on the X.

I'm thinking of buying stuff from this site for when I go on road trips and don't want to think about the seats like camping and road trips.

I know air bags are on the seats so I'm sure not all will fit. Anyone know if the bottom seat cushion has air bags in it?

Best Selling Car Seat Cover & Auto Seat Covers in Discount : Beddinginn.com

Here's a picture of one of their designs. Posting this to show the sides of seats not obstructed. Don't care much for color and style. Just to show the unobstructed sides.

I wonder if they can custom make one that fits the X and go well with the color scheme.

image.png

Reactions: loganintx
Well first off, thanks to you, there's now a Twitter mega-thread about this website's products that is netting me an unreasonable number of likes; I'll only repost the very best one of them here:

i4p2D+
i18rg3+

Anyway, all of the madness on that wonderful site aside, I'm actually genuinely considering these seat covers for my Ultra-White 6-seater's 2nd row — thoughts? I'm torn as to whether I'll be able to make them fit; the headrest attachment system looks iffy …

i17tQL+
i1aDnM+

Not quite following, due to me there is a twitter mega thread which is netting you likes? Link pls!

You also posted the first row pics which wouldn't work imo as the headrests move up and down depending on positioning so seat covers would need to be adjusted.

Please post the second row pics if you can.

Second-row pics in the car? I don't have any handy; but I really don't think these covers will work. Unfortunately, it looks like they require traditional removable headrests *and* a seat-back that's seperate from the seat-bottom, with a crack through which the stretchy-cords can be pulled. /=

I decided to start a thread so more people can see the options for seat protection and relief from anxiety when choosing white seats.

If you are on the fence in getting white seats, hopefully this can help in the search for options. It seems that a record number of white seats are being chosen on the X.

View attachment 177211

Don't do it!

From the owner's manual:
Do not use seat covers on Model X. Doing so could restrict deployment of the side air bags if an accident occurs. It can also reduce the
accuracy of the occupant detection system

Don't do it!
From the owner's manual: Do not use seat covers on Model X. Doing so could restrict deployment of the side air bags if an accident occurs. It can also reduce the accuracy of the occupant detection system.

Honestly, I'm realllllly not that concerned about the occupant-detection system — the only ‘occupants’ in the back of my car when these seat-covers are on, will be my dogs, so. :p

Regarding the airbags — well, same, those aren't gonna help my dogs … and to boot, all the ones being posted cover only the *front* of the seats, not the side. I'm not worried.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Wet Okole and Evannex car seat covers, since they both are made by Wet Okole, but the costs are very different. Mainly interested in middle/rear seats due to messy children!

Thanks!

Another option to prevent damage to your beautiful white seats is Opti-Guard Leather Coating. This Ceramic Coating will not change the feel, appearance, or texture. What it will do is prevent stains, wear, and discolouration.