Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Fold Button

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine don’t work and it doesn’t even bother me. It didn’t work at delivery and told me I could take it for service at any time but I haven’t even bothered. My front seats are pushed all the way back so when I drop the rear seats they slam right into the back of them. I have plenty of room in the rear without them folded down..... And it doesn’t bother me to just manually lower them if necessary. Just not a big deal to me.

Reactions: sleepies
Mine don’t work and it doesn’t even bother me. It didn’t work at delivery and told me I could take it for service at any time but I haven’t even bothered. My front seats are pushed all the way back so when I drop the rear seats they slam right into the back of them. I have plenty of room in the rear without them folded down..... And it doesn’t bother me to just manually lower them if necessary. Just not a big deal to me.
you are Elons ideal customer :D

That's nice of you, but why not fix it for free? If you try to sell it one day privately,I bet you the buyer will care. Just a thought.

My button works, but the seats don't align if both side recliner all the way back. Going in this Wednesday to change them out for free.

That's nice of you, but why not fix it for free? If you try to sell it one day privately,I bet you the buyer will care. Just a thought.

My button works, but the seats don't align if both side recliner all the way back. Going in this Wednesday to change them out for free.

I will at some point. Probably just add it to a future service appointment. Just not a priority for me right now. It doesn’t bother me in the least. But I understand the need to get it fixed while under warranty strictly for the resale value.

Reactions: sleepies and Klau2

how did you feel this was relevant. Do you think OP should just deal with it?

Had this issue on the left seat. First service was not resolved other than the Tech telling me to read the manual. That didn’t fly and I got nasty in my second appointment notes. Second appointment they replaced the seat. Don’t let them tell you bullshit and get away with it.