Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat heat zones?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if it heats just the butt or if it does that lower back also. The onscreen pic just shows the bottom. Thanks in advance

It is a pretty comprehensive heater, seat and back. I've been trying to "high mile" my S, so I leave climate control off and seat heat on, unless the windows fog. I imagine as we get into the January cold snap that won't be tenable, but for now it has been working great for me.

It is a pretty comprehensive heater, seat and back. I've been trying to "high mile" my S, so I leave climate control off and seat heat on, unless the windows fog. I imagine as we get into the January cold snap that won't be tenable, but for now it has been working great for me.

A couple of cars ago, I had one where you could control the seat bottom and seat back separately. Loved that. It was great for a tired, sore back when you didn't want your butt overheated! Depending on how the seats are wired, that could be a software update wish list item. Wish the seats were cooled/ventilated too; I really like that in summer.