Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Area Roadster Owner Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just got back from a drive through rural King County, east of Seattle. We had about a dozen owners and Roadsters plus VP31. It was a blast driving a rainbow string of Roadster through Redmond and out into the country. The weather was gorgeous and we got lucky for a good chunk of the drive with no traffic ahead of us.

We got to meet some owners we've known online for a while, plus some new owners, and three new Tesla employees working to get the Seattle store up and running.

Our route ended at Triple XXX Root Beer, a classic 50's-style diner which hosts car shows nearly year round.

Lots of people were taking photos, and I took a few. Here's one of most of the group:

0275-090920-tws-IMG_0818.jpg

I'll post some more photos later and I'm sure others will as well.

Last edited:
Nice crowd. Did Tesla sponsor it, or was it owner driven (no pun intended)?

It was owner driven--Tom and Cathy did a FANTASTIC job of organizing it. They had marked maps, cookies, all the essentials. I'm going to have them arrange my next vacation.

The Tesla employees were very supportive, and even drove one of us (ahem) that doesn't have a car yet. And handed out hats and keychains.

As the owner of a Rootbeer colored Roadster, I'm SHOCKED that I was not invited.:tongue:

Seriously, it looks like a great time was had by all. Kudos to Tom and Cathy.

Does anyone know how many cars the XXX lot will hold?

Looks like 200 cars
xxxrootbeerinsert2.jpg

Last edited: