Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle/Bellevue Electrician Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings Group, I was wondering if anyone would recommend their electrician to install an HPWC in the Bellevue area.

I have one quote, which includes upgrading to 400 amp service for $4,700.

Just want to compare quotes, would love to find anybody who's been happy with their guy.

Thanks.

Greetings Group, I was wondering if anyone would recommend their electrician to install an HPWC in the Bellevue area.

I have one quote, which includes upgrading to 400 amp service for $4,700.

Just want to compare quotes, would love to find anybody who's been happy with their guy.

Thanks.
I'm due to have mine installed this week with an upgrade to 400A service for almost exactly the same cost, although I also had to pay the SnoPUD utility $1161 separately for the service upgrade from 200A.

I'm using NorthWest Electric and Solar Northwest Electric and Solar | Solar, Residential and Commercial Electrician | Solar, Residential and Commercial Electrician.

I can't recommend them yet as the work has not yet been done, but so far so good. Derek White is the manager to speak with. I'll drop an update after they do the work this week if you are still interested.

I'm due to have mine installed this week with an upgrade to 400A service for almost exactly the same cost, although I also had to pay the SnoPUD utility $1161 separately for the service upgrade from 200A.

I'm using NorthWest Electric and Solar Northwest Electric and Solar | Solar, Residential and Commercial Electrician | Solar, Residential and Commercial Electrician.

I can't recommend them yet as the work has not yet been done, but so far so good. Derek White is the manager to speak with. I'll drop an update after they do the work this week if you are still interested.

Follow-up: Northwest did a good job for me, recommended.