Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle/Bellevue waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry, slightly off topic... But since this thread is regional just wanted to ask if anyone was planning on doing PPF (paint protection) and have recommendations on a place to do this on the east side (Bellevue/Redmond/Kirkland)?

I had all my work done at Eastside Auto Salon... just down from the 20th SC. Ben (owner) is freakin awesome, and based on others that I know that have used EAS, coupled with the super-high caliber of vehicles (Lambos, McLaren, Bentley, etc.) that he works on, I think I picked the right place. Their after-sales service (most important, IMO) is awesome!

Every time I have questions - even when unrelated to work they perform - they go out of their way to get me answers.

Hope it helps!

Without dissecting each post ad-nauseam - it looks like the Seattle SC is not too wonderful? I have done everything through the Bellevue locations and had near-perfect experiences with both vehicles!

I’ve heard of Bellevue being a bit careless and damaging cars but I’m sure that can happen anywhere. Otherwise I’ve heard mostly positive about Bellevue service. Delivery left a lot to be desired in my opinion.

I finally got my delivery scheduled for 10/10 all through text messages. It's strange (or maybe not?) that they didn't bother even calling or really giving me a good way to contact them. Regardless crossing my fingers for the delivery.

They mentioned that they'd only accept personal checks for up to $10,000 and the remaining amount would have to be paid via cashier's check or online (I'm guessing via ACH). Is this consistent with everyone else's delivery? I did the whole LightStream unsecured loan thing so I'll be "paying in cash". Getting a cashier's check is kind of a pain and I'd rather not pay them until I get a chance to see and inspect the car.

I finally got my delivery scheduled for 10/10 all through text messages. It's strange (or maybe not?) that they didn't bother even calling or really giving me a good way to contact them. Regardless crossing my fingers for the delivery.

They mentioned that they'd only accept personal checks for up to $10,000 and the remaining amount would have to be paid via cashier's check or online (I'm guessing via ACH). Is this consistent with everyone else's delivery? I did the whole LightStream unsecured loan thing so I'll be "paying in cash". Getting a cashier's check is kind of a pain and I'd rather not pay them until I get a chance to see and inspect the car.
They texted me to reschedule.

I texted back and never heard from them again.

I am getting sick and tired of this *sugar*.

• Informative
Reactions: neroden

Yes the $10,000 personal check limit applied to me too. I did financing through Tesla and owed like $6800 at time of delivery. Paid with personal check.

That’s even worse. How does it feel knowing your car is a 40min drive away? It’s too bad they can’t let you go get it.
It is ridiculous.

You would think that someone would at least be competent enough to arrange to get the car from Tacoma to Seattle before scheduling a delivery appointment, yet they’ve managed to **** this up three times and counting.

I would not recommend a Tesla to anyone based on this level of incompetence, which shows no sign of improving. At first, I thought that the end of quarter rush would motivate them to make this happen. Wrong. Then, I thought that things might get a bit more organized now that the end of quarter rush was over. Wrong again.

They will always come up with another excuse. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: neroden
Just an update from my end. after few reschedules my delivery is now up in the air. I spend a lot of time worrying about this and calling their number daily. I think its time to move on. perhaps in a year or two when Tesla has rave customer service reviews I will look back into Tesla but for now I will go and pickup a honda civic instead. Bye for now and hope you guys are already enjoying your Tesla or will get it in a timely fashion.

Just an update from my end. after few reschedules my delivery is now up in the air. I spend a lot of time worrying about this and calling their number daily. I think its time to move on. perhaps in a year or two when Tesla has rave customer service reviews I will look back into Tesla but for now I will go and pickup a honda civic instead. Bye for now and hope you guys are already enjoying your Tesla or will get it in a timely fashion.
I understand wanting to move on but....a Honda Civic? o_O

• Funny
Reactions: lensovet and ChrisH
I had never owned a Honda until we got a CRV for my wife earlier this year. I gotta say, it’s tough to beat Honda in terms of apparent value. Assuming the thing lasts 15 years and costs $25,000 less than my model 3, that’s pretty impressive. Not sure about the civic though.
Oh, I get it in terms of value. I’m just saying it’s night and day compared to a Model 3.

I understand wanting to move on but....a Honda Civic? o_O
I like Honda's. I can pick one up today. I believed the "by late september" date given by Tesla and sold off my car which has proved to be a terrible mistake.
I would love to get a bmw m3 instead, however its expensive and the resale value sucks. If Tesla fixes their issues or some proper competition arises and I want to get one. Selling a honda civic is far more easier than a bmw. I still believe that Tesla is the best car for at this moment. however Tesla is unable to deliver on their promises and I'm getting a feeling that they don't care either. Their staff is untrained some employees in the same department are able to ping a car etc, and some of them can't even lookup my config using the phone number. Elon isn't helping either, his decision to open up orders for non-reservation holders and his decision to not assign a VIN before manufacture has caused lot of grief a few like me. I see some advisers able to re-assign a VIN to anyone they like how can this even be allowed. my first VIN was re-assigned without letting me know why. apologies for the rant but I feel I can put my thoughts into something else that is productive instead of anxiously. there is no denying Tesla is revolutionizing the auto industry, but I have other things to do and have no incentive in evangelizing Tesla.