Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle SA Contact Info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to get scheduled to take delivery of my new model S 6/28-6/30. The links given by Tesla lead to a webpage that states “no appt available”. The phone # leads to a ang up once I follow all prompts. Calling either Seattle Tesla location leads to voicemail which hasn’t been returned.

My loyalty advisor has been super helpful and is trying to arrange home delivery; although I’m not sure this is a good thing - someone else driving car (doubt they’d do flatbed delivery?)? Harder to fix on the spot issues etc.

Does anyone have a reliable Seattle based contact they could pm me with? I cannot get contact going with anyone due to predictable EOQ madness.

Thanks for any help!

Attachments

• Tesla Self Scheduling.png
    Tesla Self Scheduling.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 45
Make sure you pay with cashiers check and not wire transfer. Do nothing, eventually they will call you when they want to collect the money. Unfortunately your delivery experience is a sign of things to come when you need repairs done. 6 years ago the Tesla experience was magnificent, not so much anymore.

The EOQ madness should play in your favor as they want to take credit for delivering your car.

And now that you have announced to the rest of the world you are taking deliver of a new Model S, when and where can we meet up for a ride???;) I really want to see the new steering wheel/yoke.

Last edited: