Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Selling 2022 MYP 21" Überturbine wheels w/ Pirelli P-Zero and TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I am awaiting a MY Performance with the Uberturbine wheels. I should have delivery within the month. Based on the harshness of the ride / efficiency losses, I plan on switching tires out before if possible/on delivery. I wanted to inquire about serious interest on the buying of the set of four, for $4750 approximately.

This may be a stretch, but if the buyer has the Gemini 19" Wheels and would include that in the trade, that would be spectacular. This may be asking too much. I see that the Uberturbine Wheel and Winter Tire Package is $4750 online, and also sold out at the moment. I'm guessing there wouldn't be much use for the buyer's Gemini 19" wheels if one switches for the Uberturbine 21".

Just wanted to try and see, as it could help someone out looking for the stock Uberturbine 21" wheels but cannot find them anywhere else. Hard to find brand-new Uberturbines out there.

Thank you!

Hey guys,

I am awaiting a MY Performance with the Uberturbine wheels. I should have delivery within the month. Based on the harshness of the ride / efficiency losses, I plan on switching tires out before if possible/on delivery. I wanted to inquire about serious interest on the buying of the set of four, for $4750 approximately.

This may be a stretch, but if the buyer has the Gemini 19" Wheels and would include that in the trade, that would be spectacular. This may be asking too much. I see that the Uberturbine Wheel and Winter Tire Package is $4750 online, and also sold out at the moment. I'm guessing there wouldn't be much use for the buyer's Gemini 19" wheels if one switches for the Uberturbine 21".

Just wanted to try and see, as it could help someone out looking for the stock Uberturbine 21" wheels but cannot find them anywhere else. Hard to find brand-new Uberturbines out there.

Thank you!

Open to negotiation! Thank you!

Includes:

2 x 21X9.5 Uberturbine Front Wheels
2 x 21X10.5 Uberturbine Rear Wheels
2 x 255/35R21 Michelin Pilot All Season Front Tires
2 x 275/35R21 Michelin Pilot All Season Rear Tires
4 x TPMS (new bluetooth)
4 x 21-Inch Uberturbine Lug Nut Covers

Local Sale Preferred!
Will ship at buyer expense if absolutely necessary.