Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SEC Lawsuit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
SEC should be looked into for manipulating Tesla stock as well. The timing of this is very suspect. 3 days before Tesla is about to have a record quarter, show that they can make money and release the first steps to FSD.

With all that said I believe Musk will prevail and Tesla will emerge unharmed when this all settles.

I don't believe in coincidence.

indeed - so if Elon beats the charges then does the SEC stand charged with manipulating the market with false claims?
SEC would not file charges if they had no evidence.

I'm afraid it's all over for Tesla now. I'm guessing low 200s now as all the funds and ETFS will be looking to get out before the massacre. The longs who will inevitably sell to take their profits will contribute to the downfall. And the shorts will reign. That's my prediction.

If only Eon Musk would not keep shooting off at the mouth like a stupid narcissist.

Last edited:
I view this as a buying opportunity if the stock drops too much. This BS does not change the fact that Tesla makes phenomenal cars that people love. I can't think of any vehicle that gets the same reaction from random people when they drive my Model 3. Tesla is worth a lot even without Elon as the CEO. btw-I'm not convinced they are going to win this suit.

I view this as a buying opportunity if the stock drops too much. This BS does not change the fact that Tesla makes phenomenal cars that people love. I can't think of any vehicle that gets the same reaction from random people when they drive my Model 3. Tesla is worth a lot even without Elon as the CEO. btw-I'm not convinced they are going to win this suit.

The SEC does usually win suits. But there is often a settlement prior to trial, which would cost Tesla cash it does not have.