Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second batch in a week!!! Friday the 13th is my lucky day.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My friend’s spouse (who works at Tesla) said they produced 760+ model 3’s yesterday (short of Elon’s goal of 800). Currently not a sustainable count, but you can tell; having Elon on the line really gets everyone going.

Sorry how reliable are your friend's words? If this were true, Tesla would have already reached 5000 cars a week for Model 3. As a TSLA shareholder, I would be very very happy.

Sorry how reliable are your friend's words? If this were true, Tesla would have already reached 5000 cars a week for Model 3. As a TSLA shareholder, I would be very very happy.

Very reliable about the 760+ in 24 hours (from the horses mouth).

This is my take: I can just assume that the variable is sustainability (whether it's the line or the availability of parts) , I don't believe they're currently capable of those numbers day by day (at this point). But to me, this shows incredible upside that they can build upon and I'd guess their 5000 a week by the of June "should" be extremely likely.

Another point: the spouse has been (and still is) very negative on the Model 3 process, always complaining about problems on the line and so forth (ie: people, robots & paint department). But the numbers they report are real.

Got my invite as well! Now I need to grab some wine and decide. Ideally I would prefer white seats.

Online reservation placed in the first 10 mins. My window was April through June
I know there has been some complaining with line waiters and online reservations. I was an online reservation earlier than you and didn't get the invite today. I am willing to bet it has something to do with the delivery centers being busy, Fremont and SF are my delivery centers. I am jealous but happy you got one. I am now debating if I should change my address to my mother's address in Rocklin to see if that helps. I am just getting a bit excited to order.