Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second batch in a week!!! Friday the 13th is my lucky day.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there has been some complaining with line waiters and online reservations. I was an online reservation earlier than you and didn't get the invite today. I am willing to bet it has something to do with the delivery centers being busy, Fremont and SF are my delivery centers. I am jealous but happy you got one. I am now debating if I should change my address to my mother's address in Rocklin to see if that helps. I am just getting a bit excited to order.

You are probably right. A bunch of my friends in the southeast also got their invitation. I think shipping takes a while so they will probably do east coast for the first month of the quarter and then move to west coast.

Invite e-mail received today. Non-owner, on-line reservation at the end of the live stream of the original announcement. I heard Elon say something like 195k reservations already and hit the submit button at that point. The web site had been listing May-Jul as the delivery window before today.

WooHoo!!!! Got my invite email today at 3:24pm, and was not expecting it! I placed my reservation back on 3/31/16, online, at around 10:00 to 10:30pm PST (non owner in Southern CA). My Tesla window was May to July, and Troy's Delivery Estimator was saying Configuration Email early May and Delivery in early June. Along with the LR, PUP, RWD, and black interior, I went with Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Sport Wheels, and EAP. I'm hopeful to take delivery closer to the 3 weeks, than the 6, but either way I'm beyond excited! Can't wait to actually use the 14-50 NEMA I had installed in the garage a couple months back! ;) Let the EV revolution begin!
MSM Model 3.png

Reactions: NAT3 and ModelX
WooHoo!!!! Got my invite email today at 3:24pm, and was not expecting it! I placed my reservation back on 3/31/16, online, at around 10:00 to 10:30pm PST (non owner in Southern CA). My Tesla window was May to July, and Troy's Delivery Estimator was saying Configuration Email early May and Delivery in early June. Along with the LR, PUP, RWD, and black interior, I went with Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Sport Wheels, and EAP. I'm hopeful to take delivery closer to the 3 weeks, than the 6, but either way I'm beyond excited! Can't wait to actually use the 14-50 NEMA I had installed in the garage a couple months back! ;) Let the EV revolution begin!View attachment 294120

WTH!?!?!? I placed me order online before Elon reveled the car, at least two hours before you. Also in SoCal. So times don’t seem to matter. Not location. The invites are all freakin random.

Got my invite yesterday. I ordered online on 3/31 as soon as it went live.

Quick question, there are no options for down payment or trade in during the final checkout on the configurator. Does that come up once the car is closer to delivery? I need to figure out the logistics of trying to get a loan from my credit union as they have 2.24% as well as trading in my old car.

I just want to make sure I have everything correct before putting down the $2500 deposit. Thanks

Trade in is an option you choose during configuration but that’s it. It doesn’t give you a trade in value. If you are financing outside of tesla ie credit union you just choose cash and show up with the amount.

Got my invite yesterday. I ordered online on 3/31 as soon as it went live.

Quick question, there are no options for down payment or trade in during the final checkout on the configurator. Does that come up once the car is closer to delivery? I need to figure out the logistics of trying to get a loan from my credit union as they have 2.24% as well as trading in my old car.

I just want to make sure I have everything correct before putting down the $2500 deposit. Thanks

Trade in is an option you choose during configuration but that’s it. It doesn’t give you a trade in value. If you are financing outside of tesla ie credit union you just choose cash and show up with the amount.

When you say configuration, do you mean the "design your Tesla" section? Because I went through each screen and there was no option for trade in. This is what I see on the final screen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 11.22.53 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-14 at 11.22.53 AM.png
    673.7 KB · Views: 38