Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second batch in a week!!! Friday the 13th is my lucky day.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Invite e-mail received today. Non-owner, on-line reservation at the end of the live stream of the original announcement. I heard Elon say something like 195k reservations already and hit the submit button at that point. The web site had been listing May-Jul as the delivery window before today.
Got mine uesterday also. Good data but if tesla is 200k into the reservation list with say 20k - 30k cars then a lot are not taking delivery yet.

Invite e-mail received today. Non-owner, on-line reservation at the end of the live stream of the original announcement. I heard Elon say something like 195k reservations already and hit the submit button at that point. The web site had been listing May-Jul as the delivery window before today.

So sounds like you will be getting your Model 3 in May so within estimated timeframe. I know our Model S was delivered within the timeframe last year and we did get our invite for our Model 3 to be delivered within the range expected (although held off for AWD).

WTH!?!?!? I placed me order online before Elon reveled the car, at least two hours before you. Also in SoCal. So times don’t seem to matter. Not location. The invites are all freakin random.

Ugh...these invites being random is freakin frustrating. This basically my situation as well (location and everything) i really hope I get an invite soon...one of my cars developed an oil leak

Ugh...these invites being random is freakin frustrating. This basically my situation as well (location and everything) i really hope I get an invite soon...one of my cars developed an oil leak

From my understanding, at the beginning of a quarter they like to get the east coast out due to transport time. Then with the west coast it is later in the quarter. It's all about the numbers.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue in NC
Since it hasn't been reported on this page another batch of invites went out this afternoon. There seems to be many on the East Coast and specifically PA. I got my invite to configure about 90 minutes ago. Non-owner reserved online 3.31 literally 2 minutes after online Res went live.

My friend’s spouse (who works at Tesla) said they produced 760+ model 3’s yesterday (short of Elon’s goal of 800). Currently not a sustainable count, but you can tell; having Elon on the line really gets everyone going.
Any information from the spouse of your friend on how Tesla does post the shutdown of the M3 assembly?

Thanks.