Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second row captains chair in for service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I first wanted to give a huge shoutout to Kim and Dublin, CA service team for pulling out a Model X 6-seater loaner yesterday! We were worried about how to configure our 3 large car seats in any other car. There was another family of 5 there who also got an X loaner. Nice to see they’re taking care of families.

One of the issues I’m there for is the second row captains chair doesn’t ‘dive’ down when moving forward like it used to. I’m interested to see what the fix will be and decided to post a thread on it in case anyone else ever comes across this issue they’ll be able to track my progress.

I first wanted to give a huge shoutout to Kim and Dublin, CA service team for pulling out a Model X 6-seater loaner yesterday! We were worried about how to configure our 3 large car seats in any other car. There was another family of 5 there who also got an X loaner. Nice to see they’re taking care of families.

One of the issues I’m there for is the second row captains chair doesn’t ‘dive’ down when moving forward like it used to. I’m interested to see what the fix will be and decided to post a thread on it in case anyone else ever comes across this issue they’ll be able to track my progress.
That happens to me all the time too! I've found that it happens when the seat is already tipped and moved forward a little bit.