Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Second Row Power Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the second row (passenger side) seat suppose to power all the way forward with one touch of the front arrow on the back of seat or by the touchscreen option like the (driver side) second row seat? or is only one side working properly in my case for Third row access, I have to hold the button on seat or touchscreen to get to desired position, but the other side I can’t simply give a quick touch and it will go all the way forward .. forgive my ignorance I’ve only had the car a week...have not even used all features as of yet.. thanks again

I think you have to hold the button if there's a person in the drivers or passengers seat directly in front of the seat you're trying to move. If the front seats are back far enough, they'll also move forward to make room for the second row seat movement. Also, confirm your easy entry settings.

I think you have to hold the button if there's a person in the drivers or passengers seat directly in front of the seat you're trying to move. If the front seats are back far enough, they'll also move forward to make room for the second row seat movement. Also, confirm your easy entry settings.

This holds true for the second row seat itself, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is true for the front seat as well. The sensor is if the seat belt is latched. We had car seats in the second row seats, one with LATCH and one with seat belt. The LATCH seat would operate by one-button-press, the seat belt seat required a hold.

This holds true for the second row seat itself, so it wouldn't surprise me if it is true for the front seat as well. The sensor is if the seat belt is latched. We had car seats in the second row seats, one with LATCH and one with seat belt. The LATCH seat would operate by one-button-press, the seat belt seat required a hold.
Ok thanks
So mine is just broke . I guess one week in and I’m already scheduling service..