TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Second Row Seats Slide Forward While FWD is Opening?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by ratsbew, Feb 10, 2016.

1. ratsbew

ratsbew Member

There should be a way (triple click on the FWD on the fob?) to slide the second row seats forward while the FWD are opening to reduce the length of time required to ingress the third row. As it stands now, it looks like a waste of time to open the FWD and then slide the seats forward. Should be a simple OTA software update, right?

2. Roamer

Roamer Member

And/Or a double push on the falcon door button.

3. ArnieR

ArnieR Member

I would rather have a home button on the screen or Fob to move all the second row seats back to an aligned and locked position. When people get thru playing with the seats it's a pain to get them realigned.

4. Dangsta

Dangsta New Member

While I agree this would be an awesome option and would save some time, there may be car seats in the second row which may be a danger to crushing a child. Maybe having an option for it on the dashboard settings, with a critical warning that must be acknowledge to activate this feature.

5. Mark Z

Mark Z Active Member

At least the the latest software update (7.1- 2.12.126), it''s a one button push to gain access to the 3rd row or to return the seats to 2nd row seating.

No more holding the button, unless you want to.